As the AdEx platform evolves, so does our vision about it. We are exciting to offer our users an ad network that will meet and exceed their expectations — and most importantly, one that does not unnecessarily complicate running ads.
It’s time to revisit the AdEx roadmap and let you know what’s coming in the near future.
- Improvements to the AdEx Explorer: Right now, our Explorer gives sufficient information but it looks a bit rough. We will improve the way it looks, and we aim to add more data points to it as well.
- Option to edit ad slot targeting: Currently, ad slots can’t be edited once created. Later on, we will enable editing the targeting settings for these slots.
- Consolidating funds on balance and on channels: We will be consolidating the funds on the account balance and on channels to enhance withdrawals.
- AdEx gets out of private beta and opens to the general public: We will remove the invite requirement for the platform so that anyone would be able to sign up and start advertising and/or monetizing with AdEx.
- AdEx Profile: The AdEx Profile will be a designated page for each end user where they’ll be able to set their ad preferences in order to receive more meaningful, better targeted ads.
- Native ads
- Rich media formats
- Click tracking: We will introduce the CPC (PPC) model to go along with the CPM one we currently have.
- Blacklisting options: Advertisers and publishers will be able to blacklist counter parties they are not happy with or are not profitable.
- FIAT payments: The one feature you all have been waiting for — topping up your AdEx accounts with FIAT as an alternative to crypto.
- Simple analytics: Analytics to help advertisers optimize their campaigns and see the full picture of their CPMs, CVRs, CTAs and other abbreviations.
- Registry/validator stack: The AdEx Registry will facilitate running validator nodes and will allow ADX holders to stake their tokens.
- Editing and archiving campaigns and ad slots
- More AdEx Explorer improvements
- Targeting improvements
- Improved blacklisting options for advertisers and publishers: More granular options for building blacklists of advertisers/publishers you would rather avoid.
- Better fraud protection capabilities
- Optional ENS usernames: Advertisers and publishers will be able to set ENS usernames instead of identity addresses for a better UX.
- Email notifications and reports: Advertisers and publishers will be receiving email alerts for important events within their accounts.
- Custom events: We will enable custom advertising events to be set in the platform to better suit the needs of advertisers.
Interested in AdEx? Follow us: